View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by odepaj
Hey, this saturday (the 11th) we're having a meet down here in San Antonio, anyone in the area is welcome to come! Some of the Impreza owners might show up as well. The meet is gonna be in the Home Depot parking lot at Bandera and 1604, at 4pm. PM me or someone else from the S.A. crew for a cell# if you need to contact someone that way.
haha Dustin.. we had the same idea but I missed your posting in here - see other thread in region section. We both posted in the wrong section though.. shoulda been in the Upcoming Meets section. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourConfused
Can I trailer it? hah! Man I will be there in spirit. Good luck you guys. Atleast you can drive your SVX while I just get to sit in my SVX.
Come anyways! It's like an hour drive. I do that just visiting Scott in San Antonio! And you know, I won't be there with my SVX either (she's in the paintshop) and I may be bringing another SVXer from Dallas (halistan - 93 anniversary) so he won't have his either. So your SVX wouldn't be the only one there in spirit. Its still fun to show up and meet the owners! It's great putting a real face to these user ids and you will get to see other SVXs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengue
I tried for 8 am, but SOME of us can't get up before the crack of noon.
Sorry! but some of us don't go to bed at 7pm on a friday night! :-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengue
I am just amazed that in San Antonio, not exactly what you would consider an area in desperate need of AWD, that we have at least 6 SVX owners in contact with each other... bizzare, we could start our own user group with this many....
And Scott has spotted 2 more (1 laguna and 1 maybe polo green) on the east side of town. I also spotted another laguna on culebra last week. Then Dustin's mom spotted a bordeaux! Plus there is a green svx for sale off culebra for $3k. We are flooded with SVXs it seems! Its awesome.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram