View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 07:04 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by srmifer
i'm only 19...20 in like a week...so i know it may seem weird i'm posting to this thread. but i listened to that song on amazon...and that interlude is a bit off...but it strongly reminds me of a song. and i know it's an older tune. for the life of me, i can't remember the title...or the words...but i know that tune. i will rack my brain to try to come up with it...and i'll post if i remember. doesn't help that i have some fun juice affecting my brain right now...but i shall try! this may be a long night on kazaa...

As I said before, I never knew the song title or the singer's name, so it's not a matter of trying to recall something. It's the TUNE that won't go away, not that I want it to. And, yes, the interlude you heard has a similar minor key chord structure. If I could write music, it would help, but I can't. Once again, I heard the song a few times on a Wash. DC "Top 40" type FM station, somewhere around 1973ish. Female singer with a "sweet" voice (as opposed to Janis Joplin, e.g.). If you can nail this one, Andrew, it's worth a six pack o' Mobile 1 to ya'...& don't try to drink it - You're under 21.

Ron (Wine drops keep fallin' on my head...).

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.