View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph View Post
I also own a 91 Lexus LS400, and a bunch of other assorted gm junk from the 80s and 90s (if anyone is wants to know just ask and i'll list them)
I'm askin'.

Used to be a domestic die-hard till I drove a Subaru (2.5RS). Then all I could think about was turbo-charging that motor for some major power. But alas, when I tried to find one, they were crazy expensive. Tripped across the SVX for an amazing price, and the rest is history... Take it from me, to drive is to love. The SVX was just a great deal, but I've come to love it.

"Race Car Beretta" Good lord! I don't think I've ever heard those words uttered in the same sentence, and didn't think I ever would. I'll bet its fun though! And certainly obscure

I'd flush all the fluids if I were you, then see if the hesitation is still there. Odds are it's a sensor (TPS is what comes to mind given that it only happens when cold)... but as was stated earlier, one of the guru's will eventually come along and shed some light, I'm sure... Now where are "The Tom's" when you're looking for them?!?

I bet OT's getting acquainted with a bottle of Asti

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap