View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
You find SVXi as competition to your LS1? They are two COMPLETELY different cars...... If you want to see real hatred of American cars, try going to supraforums.com, bimmerforums, r3vlimited, or any of the Honda sites.

As much as you might hate it, the truth is most people here DONT CARE about that stuff. Notice the lack of a "Kill Section"
Ahh, see you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not talking about RACING competition only. Sure that counts, but also design, style...etc. Also worthy of note, this is the first car forum i joined when i was actually part of the SVX community, so I found it easy to integrate into my forum "routine".

Bimmerforums is an interesting one. It's not like it used to be, there's alot of internal turmoil there caused by former M3 owners who defected and bought a GTO (yes there were ALOT of them) for it's similar styling (which is why I always say they should have just called it the G8 and lived off BMW defectors), similiar handling, nicer interior and more power. Now they fight amongst themselves.

Supraforums is just entertainment for the LS1 and SVT community. Talk about immaturity, it runs rampant there, but that's to be expected considering the average age of it's members.