View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by NapaBavarian
If you want to fit in the only way is to to gain the respect for the automobiles we are here to discuss, you don't need to like them, but at least appreciate them for what they are and be prepared for anyone you challange with "another view" to not apreciate it. Many of us have considered other views, others have not, but we are all here because we made the choice at some point to aquire a Subaru.
Noted. You have not told me anything I didn't already know. The point is that some members need to grow up and realize that there is another side to this. There is a world out there besides Subaru. You don't have to join it, but you do have to accept it. I have accepted that there is more to the world than the LS1, and that, BENEBOB, is why i'm here (and don't get your hopes up bobby, i'm still ignoring you). The point i'm trying to make is not dealing with what you drive or want to drive, but how you conduct yourselves around people who drive something else.

To the membership of the board: You can discuss, or argue, with me...that's fine...but you better be able to keep up, none of this breaking down into a barrage of insults because you ran out of ammo otherwise.

As for me, I need to go back to my old-school method of just cutting someone off when they have lost their footing in an argument. I used to do that nazi-like, but i've softened up lately.

Ok, ball's in your court.