View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Banned

the real problem is that tom is in philly and i'm in boston and this was a one shot deal. tom and I are having problems with the cams from longassname, but i told tom i didnt want to risk the money and he assured me there would be no problems, not to mention all the other half assed work. i drove 5 hours down 2 quarts and no washer fluid after i had a wiper installed and then when the washer fluid is added the sprayer doesnt work. the wire covers were left off and there was a loose ground that caused a fuse to blow when i turned the wipers on high in a rain storm, not fun. i still have to mail tools back left in the trunk and do compression tests that i was told twice would be done and wasn't. a compression test that should've been done before the cams went in. i'm not seeing the teutonic efficiency i expected. my family has a saying, scratch an englishman and find a pirate. i think giving tom 3 months to do the work and paying everything he asked and even reminding him of things he didn't charge for made sure i didn't scartch him.