View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 10:38 PM
terra2imports

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarboy04
hi... i recently fell in love with the svx and am looking to purchase one... its a 1991 JDM (Japanese Domestic Market)... it has right hand drive and i absolutley love it... our local import shop is bringing it in for me... i'm just curious if everyone has been happy with their's? i would like to know about any major problems with these cars... and how readily available parts are, wherther or not subaru will repair them etc... any help on this matter would be great... its a big investment and i want all my bases covered before i go all the way... if anyone would like to look at it here is the link: http://www.terra2imports.ca/import-j...3363624254.htm

thank you

nathan cail
Hi Nathan,

Colin from Terra2 Imports here. I was checking our stats and notice a lot of visitors from this forum were coming to our site. Looks like a good SVX resource.

We're eager to import one of these Subaru Alcyone's into Canada as soon as they become eligible in September!

After seeing your post here about bringing this SVX in, I wanted to check with you and inquire if you had contacted us about it yet? I checked and haven't seen anything come through with your name on it and didn't want you to miss out if this is your dream car.

If you're not quite ready, don't worry about it as there is an entire country of Subaru Alcyone's waiting for you.

To check for new SVX's just follow this link:

Import a Subaru Alcyone (JDM Subaru SVX)

I'll be back here later I'm sure for more tech info. Thx guys