View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 02:12 AM

Re: 20/13 Cruise - I'd like a head count if there is interest

hello all!
i know input from myself is unheard of and probably not valued seeing as i wont be at the meet with an svx....HOWEVER. I do wish to give some info on the pagoda and the area surrounding it. I want to say now that i am NOT shooting down anyones ideas here but it IS a bad neighborhood. and if everyone does go up there depending on how many cars weve got, because it is a public spot, sometimes parking can be a hassle. Especially if your trying to get those group pictures. My car actually almost got hit there more than once because of people trying to be all "tokyo drift" and came flying around that blind corner at the top.

I know that area well enough to say that it is certian there will be at least one traffic light that people might get cutoff. in every direction coming up to the pagoda that i know of, its surrounded mostly by dense, city like area untill you actually get close to the road up the hill. Perhaps youve done really well with mapping out the potential route and i am wrong

I hope everything goes well no matter what

93 Impreza 240K ..driveway decoration

Previous owner of what is now the "svx race car" back when she was a daily driver