View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
I found this BEAUTIFUL Liquid Silver on a Japanese website. I really like the all-silver with a black top and no spoiler (and a painted grille to match). And these alloy wheels really set it off [18"-19"?]

I think the silver looks a little lighter and brighter than the US version.

John, I beg to differ. That photo is an all-silver car. It's a late model, and the silver colour is definitely lighter than the 92-93 original.

I totally agree painting the grill silver to match is a nice touch, and the wheels are real purty.

If you have a look at the JAE 2006 photos in my locker on the link here:
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...106#post423106
you will see we had both types, the early darker silver and the later all-over silver side-by-side in some photos. In fact we had all three types on the stand, Norman's JDM which is in the background is the three tone version.

The SVX looks good in all three variants.

If Dayle wants to spray up to something absolutely different, he should try the graphite grey metallic you guys did not get. It does not come across in photos, but up beside it in the sunshine it is gorgeous. Plus, if you wanted to really give it the works, it would look absolutely magic with a carbon fibre effect grill plus carbon fibre splitters on the corners.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl