Thread: SIA/SOA
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 04:58 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Well, I was telling don earlier,

I talked to the VP incharge of Sales for SOA on Wed after the meet. Pete D. was his name. We talked about a couple of things and one of them was that the SIA/SOA plant has a news letter that sent out every week and we (SVX World Network) was mentioned and that he was happy that we were there.

I found that Paul Hogan's contract with SOA runs out at the end of the year and we will see him a couple of more times till the year ends and that he is a nice person. (I told pete the story about the mistaken student asking why the teacher was driving an australian car -- thanks for the story nick).

SOA (Cherryhill) does not have any plans officially (as of Wednesday) to bring in the H-6 with 5 speed and denies existant of such configuration. Unofficially, I asked pete about the 5 speed on the H-6 (we know they have that on the supercharged B39), he said with a big grin, give it a little time -- you don't have to wait much.

So, in general, we are being heard at SOA (all the way up to VP levels), Subaru will be australian for a little while longer and H-6 5 speed should be in the US soon.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!

Last edited by Seraph; 07-29-2002 at 05:39 PM.