View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 06:41 PM

Post Thought this was the perfect place to put this:

In the next day or so, eBay name OceanViewPeddler (PowerSeller; No B.S.) will be listing SVX parts. My ex GF wrecked it. The pix are actually funny...the driveline is fine; the Grand Am that hit her missed the front passenger wheeel by half an inch.

Like I said, the first things I put up will have been already removed and are in perfect condition. Payment through PayPal, Check, or Cash only (ebay and PayPal have become so corrupt.). I plan to get this done quickly, and as with all my other auctions, mutually satisfying. Remember, all the computers, and the engine, tranny, etc., are all perfect. Car had 130k miles on it; tranny rebuilt 9k miles ago. Either you would have to tell me how to get these very important and expensive parts out or come here and do it yourself.

It's a true shame but the estimate to fix the front frame and subframe separately was over $10,000. Time to go. Now, who is selling a very nice SVX with no problems; like mine. And no, not Green (NO OFFENSE).

One more question; Is it better to bid here amongst ourselves, or throw it on eBay?

Thank you for honoring the cars Legacy (No pun intended =-)
David.
eBay PowerSeller