View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 06:52 AM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
not only do i not listen to an ex-sportscaster, i don't listen to Bill O'Reilly, either.

so you think its cool and funny to throw around nazi salutes in the media?
I think that if Ann Coulter can get away with some of the absolutely TERRIBLE stuff she says, why when one guy does the "nazi salute" does everybody get all pissed about it? Seriously here, Rush and Ann say some of the most HORRIBLE things I have ever heard, yet it sells and people listen!

Ann Coulter is an Anti-Semite, Rush Limbaugh snorts oxycotin, Bill O'Reilly makes up his own history and then says that people like William Clarke are wrong for correcting him! Give me a break here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Coulter
Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant.
That's just some of the horrible stuff she has said in the past. And you're making a big deal about a Nazi salute? Are you kidding me!?
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi

Last edited by Manarius; 10-13-2007 at 06:57 AM.