View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSpear

Thank you phoenix for the very nice compliment !!! you are a real buddy, when I first came to this network, i remember that you really hit on me very bad (I told you to go and stick your head in an ice cube because of your penguin avatar) but it turns out that you are a real buddy, formerly appreciating things of beauty... thanks for all of you guys and I hope you also like the future projects I will do on this car... I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT IT !!! I PROMISE !!!

also excuse me for the location where I took the pics, I promise better ones (in nature or something...) in the future...
thanks, i really dident think i was hitting on you that hard, other people were saying way worse things i said it in a G rating but i appologize for it ...... lol everytime i think of the put your head in an ice cube i just laugh because i am the farthest away from snow anyone can be in the united states lol (sometimes i wish i could stick my head in an icecube) but nice car and feel free to email me with anypics of your car/girls!!! ill send you a pm with it, and thanks for being a good guy, alot of people get pissed and dont forgive

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix_3737