View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHollowX13 View Post
i think that this may be a better alternative. would i have to go to court? he was trying to scare me by saying if i took him to court then he would have to take me to court after. and what do you mean "recover"? how would i get that money? does he have to pay for it somehow and would it be instant?
You might have to go to court, but all costs would go to HIM! The Judge would award you the claim, and he would be given a short amount of time to pay. If he didn't pay (here), he would have a warrent issued so he could tell the Judge why he didn't pay. If he doesn't pay, a 'judgment' is filed at the courthouse, and his credit report is trashed untill you get your money and the fees are paid to the courts to take it off.
Laws are different, but the system works the same. I am giving you what WE do in Redneck-ville, since we don't just shoot the ba$tard$ anymore!
I've bought houses and cars on a 'handshake' deal! (with good results) and bought stuff with a 'contract' and gotten SCREWED!

Criminals are criminal, honest men are honest.
In MY world, if a man is as good as his word, you can trust him with anything. If his WORD is no good, he's a criminal!! BUST him!!
A bad check that doesn't go through on the second try is theft.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 04-25-2008 at 09:16 PM.