Thread: Invisible......
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2002, 09:59 AM
srmifer

i got ya all beat!

so you're just driving around downtown and you stop at a stoplight...your light turns green, but some pedestrian decides that they can make it across before you start to go. well, to discourage this behavior, my rear washer nozzle is bent so it actually shoots out over the top of my car and a few feet in front of it. it hurries them along quite nicely...or when someone is just taking forever to walk across and you know the light is going to change...give them a little squirt! most ppl think twice about attacking a car when they're on foot...well, b/c they are on foot...and i'm in a car that's revving its engine...or suddenly veerring towards them in quite an aggressive manner...heh ooooo, another good use is when someone cuts you off...get right behind them when they stop and squirt washer fluid all over the back of their car...now i just need to get one of my fronts to squirt over the back of my car... that is, if i ever get it back!!! ::wishes he had mind control powers to prod mechanics along::