View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
Re: another graduate

Take it from a WyoTech grad: Go to Wyotech, UTI sucks, their program is damn near the same price as Wyotech, but it's 2 years, and that's just the base program, their hot rod program is a joke, you put together a small block chevy engine, dyno test it, and then in the "Street rod" class, you put that engine in a T-bucket kit, using all pre-made parts, no fabrication or anything. Wyotech's base program is 6 month core (auto, street rod, diesel) plus one 3 month add-on class, I did auto core, street rod, chassis fab/high performance engines (When I was there, there was talk of splitting this into two separate 3 month courses), and applied service management.

Wyoming isn't that bad, it's boring, but there is lots of snow, and lots of places to go off-roading You do have to put up with douche canoes, but that's true of just about any trade school lol. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about Wyotech.
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta