Thread: Gm
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2003, 07:05 PM

Exclamation Contact SUBARU Headquarters!!!!!

Just wanted to say I can relate to your frustration in what is going on with SUBARU and the relationship or percentage that G.M. owns. It is all well and good that all of you people are voicing your concerns here, but why don't all of you take your concerns directly to SUBARU themselves and be heard!!!!! I have a link I found, here it is:

http://www.subaru.com/contact/contact/middle.jsp

I also get a monthly magazine from SUBARU since my wife drives a 2000 Legacy Outback, we get as a complentary thing since we leased and now have bought our car. The magazine is called DRIVE. You can also voice you feeling here as well here and voice your opinions. Just like in voting, if you don't vote you will never be heard. So please write them as see what happens, you may never know. If there is enough Suby owners in general, does not have to be SVX owners, maybe all of us can make a difference. Subaru might realize that they are looking at losing customer loyalty!!!

Here’s how to contact the Drive editorial staff.

For comments concerning Drive, send e-mail to:
drivemag@subaru.com

Or write to:
Editor, Drive
P.O. Box 514025
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3425
Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinions! Your feedback will be considered solely to help improve the Subaru ownership experience. Please call your dealer directly if you need any repair work. If you currently have any concerns with your Subaru vehicle, please contact us directly at 1-800-SUBARU-3 or write us at Subaru of America, Inc., Subaru Plaza, P.O. Box 6000, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000 or e-mail us by going to the Web address www.subaru.com.

We reserve the right to edit all letters and articles sent for publication in Drive. Letters and all materials submitted with them (including photographs) become the property of Drive and may be republished in any form or medium and will not be returned.

Last edited by awdsvx; 04-18-2003 at 07:07 PM.