View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:05 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Team ONeill Rally School

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunslade View Post
Trevor:

Your comments reveal much about your character. You laugh at "noobies" trespassing on your claimed territory. Not the welcoming reaction I've had at every driving event I've attended, nor the attitude I've had towards those who are even more "noobie" than I am. It is the attitude of the typical internet bully, making up for the failures of his own life by beleaguering others behind the anonymous veil of his keyboard.

You're like a great dark bird hovering above this forum, looking for likely threads to dive into and leave a noisome token on your visit.

Some might ask, why doesn't someone just shoot that damn bird, that way we wouldn't have to live with his "stuff" dropping from the sky.

Once again, I may be treading on thin ice, but your continuing presence on this forum makes it a much less attractive place to visit.
I note what is a conceited opinion.

When posting ---- "We must presume that what is shown was simply a slow run to learn the nature of the circuit, as the car at no time moves even slightly sideways." , I truly anticipated an affirmative reply. N.B. exactly indicates “confused”, not your assumption that I was being sarcastic. i.e.

I now use your terms, --- “Your comments reveal much about your character” i.e. that in accordance with same, sarcasm is inherent. Hence your immediate jump to a conclusion and nasty sarcastic reply. N.B. It was your reply --- "Trevor: As always you are an exemplar of how to win friends and influence people. I have to ask: Did your mother even like you?" , which in fact commenced these unfortunate proceedings, now culminating in your above direct unabated slander.

Rattle your dags,

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 08-15-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Typo.