Thread: I hate my life
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
I know what your problems are guys, you are busy working on SVX's and doing stressful sports which hurt your knees, ankles, hips, shoulder bubbles... I do almost all sports, even the stressful ones, but on the other hand, if you keep up in that trend, you will risk hurting yourselves. For that i relax my muscles and enjoy myself in two important ones: Jacuzzi and SEX.
I know you must be laughing by now, but I had back issues like 3 years ago (working late on Fiberglass), i had bad colds hitting my back when sweating... you probably know the result... I won't be able to stand straight anymore with a 90* look, like an old man...
So I registered at a local Spa and enjoyed the warm pool, the Jacuzzi and the Sauna for the whole winter. (once a week for all)
And what helps me relax the most was above all that, SEX , here is a copy pasted email about it:

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes.. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.