View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Re: SVX Straight line performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx View Post
No luck tonight! 15.1 and a 15.3 run. Tickets are in the car. Didn't bother posting up details. No need! Didn't break record. Tire pressures were right. Air/fuel ratio was set at 13.0 to 13.5.....everything was right. 60ft time was in the 2.2 range. Not great but could be worse. Trap speed was around 91mph. wtf!!! It's what it is.

What takes the wind out of my sails is that I got a 2010 Toyota RAV4 sport V6 AWD yesterday. Stock, this SUV runs 14.8 @ 99mph according to Motorweek. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gLCA_BhgO4 Gonna play with that vehicle for a little bit. Only has 10 miles on it. I'm ripped right now (drinking). Off to bed...l8rs......
Kevin what are you running for suspension? I would expect better than low 15's with much. I'm putting down 15.732@88.44MPH with no powermods on a notoriously slick track. What I do have that's making the difference of 0.27seconds from last year is coilovers. I'm not talking CG+Koni's either. I haven't doing any bushings and most of the car is stock minus wheels, brakes, radiator, and crank pulley.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis