View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: SVX Straight line performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post

AND HAVE IT SOLO 1 PREPARED LEGAL! SORRY ROCKET BOY, YOU DON'T COMPLY NOW!
, Tire sizing, make that intake proper, sorry no chip mapping need apply, got your 10 point, got a log book, got your burn suit, got your legal seat, etc., etc., etc., etc. and most importably got your driver able to avoid that brick wall!. Better get to work on the car rather than that part time job to pay for it. Merry Christmas Bill!

The car will be back this year in the climbing seen OR it will be going to someone who will ensure it continues on its current path! I won't let a car sit for more than a year, will you Wally?

Funny you should bring that up, Ben. I'm thinking that it won't take much to make the SVreX street legal (I actually have the title for it!). Just got a "worked" valve body from NeedforSpeed, so I'm thinking the 'reX is the car to take the NA/auto 1/4 mile time record away from BudFreak
-Bill
p.s. what, exactly, do you think RacerX wouldn't comply with for FP? (too lazy right now to check the SCCA rule book)

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker