View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Ren-Ma Osu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Hmmm, did you forget the Jews who are murdering Palestinian civilians with the help of the US??

I told you Muslims are sentimental to one another, an Egyptian civilian gets killed by a Jew, an Indonesian Muslim will revolt and have its revenge from the US which is supporting that Jew.

This concept you will never grasp, it is out of your league...
The concept is that you Danny, are a terrorist sympathizer. You believe in the use of terror (mass murder) as a way to blackmail other countries. You come on this board with your anit-US crap, and by your statement above you think it's reasonable for some Indonesian mental patient to kill Americans.

Gee, you must really be sad that your sentimental Muslim pals in England got caught before they could murder a few thousand US citizens -- some of whom may have been related to members on this forum.

But the really sad thing is that every member on this forum would love to see the loss of life in Lebanon end today. But you think it's more important for the Hizbollah to keep this circus going rather than face the humiliation of returning the hostages and disarming.

You're mad that the US won't step in again and rescue the Hizbollah. Well, after the 241 marines were killed, the 3,000 plus of 9/11, and much more the US has about had it.

I guess this is what OBL wanted -- make this a Muslim vs the world thing -- instead of what it really is -- a bunch of homicidal maniacs bent on enslaving all Muslims in a kind of fascist, pseudo-religious, anti-women, prison.

You just better hope that the Muslim terrorists don't create anit-Muslim terrorists.

In closing, I hope the killing stops. I think Lebanese and Israeli deaths are equally saddening. And please take your anti-US, pro-terrorists crap to another web site.