View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
I think you played with the posts a bit. My quote was exactly what he said and it was in context of having friends in Hezbollah. Why would he need a body guard in Lebanon if he was friendly with Hezbollah???? If you are friends with Hezbollah and a supporter, your are automatically anti-US in my opinion.

Lee

Actually if you look for the post in the other thread, you find that I cut and pasted the exact copy and bolded the comments that you took.

You are right, he is now pro-Hezbollah against Israel. He supports the Hezbollah attacks in retaliation to the Israeli bombings that he finds unjust. The change in his attitude is a result of past few weeks of living in this conflict.

Maybe you didn't notice, initially he wasn't pro-Hezbollah. Danny critized and condemned their actions against Israel.

If you remember, some of the other posts made by Danny were in favor of the US over Hezbollah. He does believe that our media is influenced by Israeli news and he wishes that we didn't support Israel.

I'm sure you could associate 'having friends in the resistance' with global terrorism in your opinion, but as well all know, options are nothing more than a fart in the wind.

I'm not as smart as you and your two Jewish friends. I yet again (due to my ignorance) fail to see how for Danny or anyone in Lebanon who wants to hire WGJ as a personal bodyguard to beat down the Israelis like he beat down that nutty volleyball player as being anti-US.