View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 01:52 AM

Re: Who's Racing Their SVX?

Thank you radarwhiz for helping with the clarification of organizations and classes available and your kind invitation. I hope to be able to get that way in the next year or two and will check for schedules and events that coincide with my travel plans.

An thanks to you svxfiles also for the information of FP for a solo class. As for the fact that you run S2 in time trials that too is admirable. I'm not fortunate enough to live in an area where there is the diverse opportunity for competition with a street car as on the East Coast. You folks are truly lucky. There aren't any hillclimbs in out area either and your enlightenment to me of the vehicles you have to compete against is appreciated. Both of you have proven to me that there is class in the people who compete in vehicles that may be outclassed but do the best they can within the rules. I do feel your rude statement at the end was truly unwarranted. Have a pleasant and successful season to all the honest competitive drivers in this forum.