View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXelerator
interesting...guess the professors at MIT must have been mistaken when they awarded me my PhD in computational fluid dynamics...don't see how they could have read my thesis with my english as bad as it is at times...so tell me, where has your "perfect" english gotten you in life?
wow! we're all very impressed! well, i have a job. do you? my perfect english has earned me a doctorate from Harvard Law in n00b Haz0ring, and i minored in Laughing at Pompous Asses.

Quote:
....To be specific regarding my post, I said you were raisedby wild pigs. I did not say your family is wild pigs...they apparently abandoned you to the pigs once they realized your inability to think before acting (my apologies to your biological family for any offense)...
no need to apologize - i have a sense of humor and my butt cheeks are not easily chapped.

Quote:
Judgment = An opinion or estimate formed after consideration or deliberation, especially a formal or authoritative decision...Dictionary...see how that works? You might want to buy one before you post on this network again...
ah...the dictionary. Judgment = a proposition stating something believed or asserted
you believe someone you don't know should do something based on the car he and father purchased. yep, seems to work.

Quote:
or maybe shift all of your apparent free time to NASIOC's "flame everyone with less than 1,000 posts" environment...yes, "butt-hurt" would fit right in over there...after all "it's just the internet"...
FWIW, i could care less about your n00bness - its your high horse you ride on that bothers me, as further evidenced by your need to display your resume on here. good luck with flowing your fluids, home-skillet.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)