View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Frequent User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark

maybe you should donate some time to some English writing classes if you want to post on forums like these. now that was a judgment, not unlike your judgment against a guy with a Ferrari.....see how that works?

don't get so butt-hurt, its just the internet. you just called my family wild pigs, and i'm not crying. all i did was call you a n00b, which is a fact.

interesting...guess the professors at MIT must have been mistaken when they awarded me my PhD in computational fluid dynamics...don't see how they could have read my thesis with my english as bad as it is at times...so tell me, where has your "perfect" english gotten you in life?....To be specific regarding my post, I said you were raisedby wild pigs. I did not say your family is wild pigs...they apparently abandoned you to the pigs once they realized your inability to think before acting (my apologies to your biological family for any offense)...Judgment = An opinion or estimate formed after consideration or deliberation, especially a formal or authoritative decision...Dictionary...see how that works? You might want to buy one before you post on this network again....or maybe shift all of your apparent free time to NASIOC's "flame everyone with less than 1,000 posts" environment...yes, "butt-hurt" would fit right in over there...after all "it's just the internet"...