View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 07:24 PM

Daren Champagne, Chamnagneautogroup (ebay name) is a good seller. (located at area code 33319, in florida.) sold me my '92 dk teal on ebay for a decent price, got me a great deal on shipping, took all the pictures i wanted, responded to all my calls promptly, was very courteous, friendly, open, EXTREMELY thorough, and only forgot to mention one very very minor flaw with the car (broken plastic switchpanel on driver's side window switches. just have to replace it)

he dosen't take paypal, but there was no problem at all sending him a money order.

aside from that, the guy was a pleasure to deal with. he didn't clean the interior of the car >_> but that took me all of an hour to do. only complaint i have with him is his constant use of all caps in his auctions.

Anyone buying from the guy, remember to ask for full size pics. he scales them down to be very very small since most of his customers request them like that, but he'll send you as enormous and high resolution of a picture set as you like.