View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 04:05 PM
Brock94SVX

the baja -lol- good example....bad car..great idea..bad execution... but a low slung two door...i really learn toward adding hte back half doors to make it more versitile for the mass's and if done right you won't even tell they are there...except they add weight...and that is one the killers to svx as far as a racing standpoint....and yes..its sad but SUBARU has no clue it seems...they are one to something with the new WRX...but they need to soften the design and leave the "ralley" look and try a design based on the combo of both SVX & WRX...i'd know i'd be a player for one if it was in the price range of 22-26k as i'm sure would alot of people....but AWD would be a must on the higher end, oh and a 5spd and myabe its me but I have always liked the "cat eye" type lights lil slits... and i think its possible to build a two door coupe "type" off the WRX chassis and drivetrain.... the turbo 4 2.5 would keep the price low... and i feel the market might be ready for a AWD coupes again....look at all the coupe that are returning (RX-8, 350z, infinity G35, toyato celica/mr2 , the chrysler crossfire,Ford GT, the new Vette,) not that thease cars are in the same class but..if there wasn't a market for coupes.. I don't know why major manafactor is comming out with all new or redesigned coupes... I don't get it...SUBARU needs to think outside the "box" and come up with a truly great car (not just performance based...yeah the WRX is good but i think its uglier than sin -lol- the only car SUBARU has come out with that look decent is the NEW (04) front style of the WRX and the Legacy sedan (only the new stuff) like they got thier head out of you know where.... but they still need to ... go a lil more on the design..the SVX is truly a very good looking car...not bad for being a 15 year old design...

Last edited by Brock94SVX; 02-16-2004 at 04:09 PM.