Thread: Jae 2007
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Hairy Hound

Talking Jae 2008

Hi Guy's,
Just confirming attendance for JAE '08 Good to hear that there are still a privileged few out there!! You know what they say about the SVX, is that the only thing it can't pass is - a petrol station!! Sorry this year was a let down. I had an unexpected op and my computer also went on the blink and bucket!

The SVX is a fine car and the longer I have it the more expensi... oops! the more I love it! There still isn't much out there that turns people's heads like an SVX, which is good. This year it got a quite few high speed blasts ( topped 70 ), these evo's and sti scoobies don't know what commitment is, or the Fiat punto turbo that kindly let me past and then booted it prior to a corner! ( bet they don't change ratio mid bend if you back off), however couldn't let the side down and did what any self respecting mature driver would do - left it standing ( hope he visits this site.) I think he now drives a BMW, cant quite make it out in the rear view.

Does anyone have some good stories??? preferably about their SVX life, but buy no means essensual.

Joe, mind boggling knowledge about the headlights way back. Nice to hear from you.

Rambling on

Ally -Black SVX fae up North