View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Don't lapse ins. in MD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySVX View Post
I had a lapse years ago. It was like a day or two. They bombarded me with letters and i called them. I said I was switching insurance carriers. The lady said "so you drove for 2 days with no insurance?" and I said "No, i didn't drive those days." She came back with "hmm... ok." and that was the end. I got a bit lucky i guess, or got someone who was having apparently the first and last good day of work in all DMV history.
I switched insurance carriers and companies last week. The LAST time I switched from nationwide to allstate, I got SLAMMED on my credit report for (2) days that I refused to pay for. $104... It took 2 YEARS to get nationwide to ADMIT that I didn't owe the money, but my credit score was HAMMERED by the reporting agencies over the "Unpaid/Owed" bill. ( That was NOT OWED nor unpaid).. What really sucked about the whole thing was that I STILL had the same AGENT!!

It only ended up costing me about $10,000! I was in the process of refinancing my mortgage. I had $10,000 in 'closing costs' to pay. The loan was 'fixed' for 2 years, then I had to RE-re-finance to get a better rate, (pay ANOTHER $10,000 in 'closing costs' to get the rate that I would have gotten if the LIES were not on my credit report!!

I HATE insurance companies!! I HATE banks and lawyers! I HATE people that get rich off the backs of the people that MAKE this country WORK!!

GRRRRRRR!!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 01-28-2009 at 07:17 PM.