View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Whoever bought it up before me..Ill just reiderate..Id feel safer knowing my kid was in a car that was capable of 120 mph safely than a car that won't go over 80.Kids will drive too fast, it's just a fact of life. Better off making sure they are safe when they do it.
Also gotta consider...Your kid is probly more likely to get plowed by a drunk driver than they are losing controll at speeds. Most of the time anyone with half a brain speeds, it's on a straight, wide and traffic free road. Plus, if they make it out alive, you can damn well be sure they wont speed anymore
And as for minivans...When you're going 85 and a minivan flys past you like your standing still, you'd think twice before letting your kids drive one. They slip undr the radar so to speak, and lets face it....If something gets in it's way, the van aint gonna stop, or get around it
If you want your kids to be really really safe, get them a red something with no engine mods,but a good quality racing suspension and some nice, grippy all seasons.
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten