Thread: Resealed engine
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 07:09 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Resealed engine

Rumored 120k engine. (Cannot verify since it is already out of the car).

If someone is seriously interested then PM me or call me at 425 nine two three 3006. I need to know soon or it will be gone.

Missing intake manifold, coils, ac pump, power steering pump, alternator, and throttle body. But if you have a decent engine in your car, then we can just transplant what is needed to complete the engine.

Everything from the shortblock out would have a thorough inspection performed, including cylinder condition (as much as can be seen with slugs still in the cylinder), oil sump and baffle. A compression test would be done to insure that there is no need for new rings.

For 1500 cash the price would include removal of old engine and installation of resealed engine.

Resealed engine would have all new seals, O-rings, head gaskets, OEM water pump, timing belt and any worn pulleys/tensioners would be replaced.

There are a couple things that would affect price such as if the heads need machine work, if you wanted all the lifters rebuilt (most likely not needed), engine paint (block, heads, valve covers, intake manifold). I would have to source an intake manifold to clean, prep, and paint for the project if you don't want to reuse yours with bare metal.

'92 Ls-L Dark Teal
11:1 CR ECUTUNE pistons
ECUTUNE .256 duration intake/exhaust cams
ECUTUNE STAGE 2AV1 ECU
Z32 MAF/SR20DET injectors
Balanced & Blueprinted