View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
Yeah, I think svx of the month thing should be something along the lines of...hmm..Mabey have the moderators pick someone who somehow contributed to the forum in a positive way throught the month. That way every month we dont have a huge strand of vote for me threads. Mabey the reward part of the svx of the month shoud be just a good looking pic and a brief description of the car / how the member contributed in a good way. Something like this...
[B][
This month's SVX of the Month is "It's Just Eric" This month he contributed the idea of the svx awards, a soon to be annual award cerimony for the best and brightest SVXi. Pictured is his Barcelona Red 94L, soon to include a tan escinane interior set

The SVX Awards, on the other hand, should definently be nominations / votes. I definently agree on the street legal / not street legal part of handeling / speed. Im still figuring how exactly you could prove your car handles best. only thing I can think of is skid pad numbers, but Im not exactly sure how one goes about getting those. Anyhow, im thinking categories should be something along the lines of:

For the cars:
Fastest street legal (proven by 1/4 mile timeslip. no vote)
Fastest unrestricted (proven by timeslip, no vote)
Best street legal handeling (proven by ? , no vote)
Best unrestricted handeling (Proven by ? ,no vote)
Cleanest car (Photo thread / poll)
Best custom interior / exterior (Photo thread / poll)
Most innovative (One of a kind mods,not limited to engine possibly vote)

.....and last, but not least, the award for Worst Spelling/Grappage of the English goes to..........

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)