View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 10:47 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Yeah, I think svx of the month thing should be something along the lines of...hmm..Mabey have the moderators pick someone who somehow contributed to the forum in apositive way throught the month. That way every month we dont have a huge strand of vote for me threads. Mabey the reward part of the svx of the month shoud be just a good looking pic and a brief description of the car / how the member contributed in a good way. Something like this...
SVX of the Month: Febuary

This month's SVX of the Month is "It's Just Eric" This month he contributed the idea of the svx awards, a soon to be annual award cerimony for the best and brightest SVXi. Pictured is his Barcelona Red 94L, soon to include a tan escinane interior set

The SVX Awards, on the other hand, should definently be nominations / votes. I definently agree on the street legal / not street legal part of handeling / speed. Im still figuring how exactly you could prove your car handles best. only thing I can think of is skid pad numbers, but Im not exactly sure how one goes about getting those. Anyhow, im thinking categories should be something along the lines of:

For the cars:
Fastest street legal (proven by 1/4 mile timeslip. no vote)
Fastest unrestricted (proven by timeslip, no vote)
Best street legal handeling (proven by ? , no vote)
Best unrestricted handeling (Proven by ? ,no vote)
Cleanest car (Photo thread / poll)
Best custom interior / exterior (Photo thread / poll)
Most innovative (One of a kind mods,not limited to engine possibly vote)

For the people:
Most informative (This is the person that has all the answers.Win by vote)
Resident blabbermouth (this person just types alot. Win by vote)
King / Queen of the meet (this person attended the most meets. possible tie?)
Also considering Funniest...but that might be up for grabs

Awesome input people...Im getting excited already
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Last edited by It's Just Eric; 01-31-2006 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Haha...forgot the D in awards.