View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 09:09 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Ahhh someone with connections, I like it! Any help would be appreciated. May indeed be a good idea for us to ask around and see what the possibilities are.

Here's a quick rundown of the scenes we were thinking of needing cars/officers for. The subject matter may be controversial and affect how willing they'd be to help:

First scene, the two main characters are pulled off the road changing a flat tire (and dumping a body ). A police car pulls over behind them and the officer gets out to check on them. He acts suspicious, but is about to let them go when he notices blood from the body that has just been dumped. He pulls his gun but is shot dead by one of the main characters. This is the big scene we would really like to have a marked car for with uniformed officer, which would probably have to be one of our actors (could probably have a real officer drive the car, then switch to actor when he is out of the car). Kind of an intense scene though. This is where we may have to change the script and make it an undercover officer, which would be a little strange, but might have to do.

The other scene is an outside shot of a crime scene at a house. Would be nice to have a couple cars there (maybe even an ambulance) flashing their lights and uniformed officers walking around with the crime scene tape, etc. It is mostly just a quick establishing shot for the scene, all of the action in that scene happens inside the house with a detective investigating. Might be good to have a couple officers inside the house too, but not necessary probably since it would require more time or uniforms for our actors. This part might be easy enough to do since it wouldn't take too long or require much aside from parking a couple cars with lights on and walking around a few seconds. Would be a matter of coordinating that stuff though.

What's the youth drill this Saturday about? Sounds interesting.

Sorry for the long post everyone, I like discussing some of this in public in case it sparks some ideas from others.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...