View Single Post
Old 12-25-2001, 02:04 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Re: I have horrible news.

Quote:
Originally posted by andivic

Well sorry about your hood, those people really gotta get a new life. I would beat the $hit out of him if i catch him doing this to my car.

In fact I hate to live in New York, cuz there are a lot of careless people around there, especially in the parking lot. I bought mine in the summer of 2000, and the body was perfect, but after few months in NY, I found so many dints, and I got really pi$$ed off. The worse thing is I will find little scraches on the bumper once a while (I live in apartment, not private house).............you know its just something we couldn't do anything about it........
Andivic, I really feel for you guys in the big cities. From what I hear, dents and dings are merely a fact of life. Me, I couldn't handle it. After being a "country dweller" all my life, they'd have me in the looney bin within a week. I mean, I run for my gun every time a bird poops on my car. Even though my car is not garaged, the only people who park next to it on a regular basis are my wife and my co-workers (small office of about twenty people), all of whom know how anal I am about my car, and wouldn't dare think about putting a scratch on it.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI