View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Soobologist

Send a message via AIM to subeman90
Registered SVX
Re: Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by icingdeath88 View Post
Corolla, Hyundai (Genesis excluded), and Kia drivers all appear to be comatose. Completely disengaged from the act of driving, they perform pathetically stupid acts which make it clear that driving is something they consider only worthy of as much attention and engagement as to infuriate and inconvenience as many of the people with which they share the road as possible. They pull out onto mayor roads in front of people going the speed limit without ever accelerating. They drive at least 5 under on the highway in the fast lane without ever realizing there is a massive line of cars behind them. They fail to realize this despite being passed angrily by dozens of other cars. Indeed they fail to realize that there are any other people on the road at all. They come dangerously close to causing massive accidents, only to be saved by the diligence and attention of good drivers, without ever realizing anything happened at all. They believe that going slower than all the other cars makes them much much safer drivers, that people who change lanes are racing, that because that if they can hear the engine rev, it must be bad for the car. To assume that the person behind the wheel is stupid or retarded is a mistake; that implies that they are conscious.

end rant
I think you have it wrong...I bet you ment SUV/minivan drivers. I don't see any Corolla, Kia, and Hyundai drivers like that on my commute. Jagoffs in Tahoes and caravans are a different story.