View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 11:57 AM
arondale

Driving Too Fast

Porter will verify my driving habbits. I drive very fast. Not that its a good thing to treat other cars as orange cones or obstacles on the highway (actually, I avoid "weaving" through traffic), but I generally drive at high-speed often. I can help it, but don't want to. Its not that I out to prove anything or wish for tickets, ...no, it's just a general joy for speed.

Generally I will gun it without changing gears between "groups" of cars on the highway and pass other cars at acceptable speeds.

Driving this way makes many people want to race me, especially since my SVX is red with bronze 18" shoes. However, I don't care if I am passed. Generally speaking, it would not be wise to try and pass me, ...as my braking power and suspension mods make it easier for me to manuver, should there be a "situation." Generally I get some idiots in acuras or altimas that feel they must prove their car is capable of passing mine. If I see one of these idiots, I will usually slow down, which makes them feel proud...but every now and again...when the street is open and they've been asking for it...I let her loose and "bye-bye."

I'll never grow up, I'm sure of it.

arondale