View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 10:42 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Another internet scam...

Here is a good one... I got this email a couple of days ago... I ignored it.

Quote:
Dear MAUNG,

I am MR AL MUSTAPHA OF cititrust bank republic of lome togo.I am the personal account manager to MR JIM MAUNG a nationale of your country, who used to work with shell development company here in LOME TOGO.On the 21st April 2001, our customer, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along unityama express road in lome. All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by our customer before they getconfisicated or declared unserviceable by our bank
where he deposited sum off US$14.7million dollars in our bank the CITI TRUST BANK here in LOME the banking guidelines of CITI TRUST BANK stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed for over ..........
Any Burmese to own 14.5 million and still live in Nigeria has to be a total nut case. Also, if a Burmese owns 14.5 million dollars, the embassy WILL respond and the government will take the money.
It gets better...

Quote:
BARRISTER Ahmed Adu
Ahmed Adu & ASSOCIATES
VICTORIA-ISLAND
LAGOS-NIGERIA

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Ahed Adu, a Solicitor, and the Personal Attorney to
Mr. Maung, a national of your country, who used to work with
shell development company in Nigeria.On the 2nd of may 1999, my client, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagbama Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money that belong to my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about 5 Million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next ten official workingdays. since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same
country and bear the same last name ,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.70% to me and 25% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.....
5% government tax? Yeah right? Try looking at about 15% buster.

Should I just send these to the FBI?

L
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!