Thread: Next drive day
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 04:02 AM

Top Break

GDay all....

a top Christmas although it contained one tragic moment- on Christmas day Chris and i were driving from his place at Castle Hill to Dural in the Lancer. There were no other cars on the stretch of road and then at the top of New Line Road coming toward us was an image of exquisite beauty and joy- a shining green 95 svx. i was almost in tears as i waved my arms and recived inquisitive looks from the occupants. awwwwwww. never seen it before, numberplate was svx???

Anyway, have just returned (well i did on Sunday) from a camping adventure in south aus & Victoria. New Years in the Grampians was pretty cool too. I keep thinking of the tourist SA slogan that i saw so many times...... "Adeliade, it's ok"
dude, that is really not an inviting slogan

I'm really keen for another meet as i haven't driven alongside ano svx since the last meet. I'm pretty free most weekends so far i think so name the day & i'll be there.

We took the lancer on the camping trip and getting back into the subaru was heaven, esp last night going down the spit ss" at 80k & feeling all the wheels working at once rather than Lancers dodgy front wheel drive almost always out of control feel. The other top thing about being back in it is the extra glance as people ponder as one passes them by........ ahhh not so bad being back in the swing of things (ie working

Cheers, Moshol