View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Supercharged Timing Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazza View Post
Was just wondering if anyone has the supercharged timing map out of LAN's setup? Also the stock timing map would be good. Doing some research for Tony's supercharger setup and would like to get an idea of what's been done and what the start base was.
Ummm, it's crap. There's a reason why YT went with the Hydra. IIRC, he gained something like 75 whp when he ditched the Ecutune and went with a basic street tune on the hydra.

Also, I don't believe anyone other than Mike CG actually has run the Ecutune software beyond testing. I believe there were 6 kits made/sold.
Desertrunner-not installed
YT-sold to letitsnow, then Somethingelse-running Hydra
Sicksubie-car parted and supercharger setup sold-build engine running Hydra
jsvxstyle-Had it installed with ecutune software, currently for sale without the eprom which seems he may be staying forced induction since he is keeping the ecu...
MikeCG-ecutune software and installed but hasn't done almost anything with it since initial testing. Since then, he moved and hasn't done anything with it. He was looking to sell the car about a year ago
LAN/Mike-installed and obviously running ecutune software. I can't remember if he sold the kit or still has it. He's probably the only one who knows the maps.

Sorry for not being technical like you're looking for. Just giving the info that I can

Last edited by 1986nate; 09-11-2012 at 09:43 PM.