View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:22 PM

Re: What would you do with $500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icingdeath88 View Post
Doing the springs and konis at one time will save you time taking it all apart and putting it back together again.

Time I have, I'm not worried about that. Plus, I do that kinda thing all the time at work, it's really not a huge project anymore for me.

I'd consider the grille very much worthwhile. Ditching the "waterfall" grille goes miles toward making our cars more modern looking.

Thank you, I very much agree!

I'd like some more info on what parts you'll be amassing What springs are you going to go with?

I think I'll probably go with a set of Motorsports warehouse springs. Or get my own. You can buy eibach springs for about $55 per spring.

Yes. How much would you guesstimate they'd cost? I won't hold you to it, just curious. Did you look into a group buy of front swaybars or did you decide they would have a crappy cost/benefit ratio?

Still not sure on the price as I have no yet gotten my own set in. And I currently have zero plans for front swaybar development. I just don't think 1. They'd sell as well 2. That the cost would be worth the gain.

I hope that sums it up.

And FYI, I just now bought a smallcar grille off of ebay. True story.

Home of the Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar!!

Last edited by Nevin; 02-23-2010 at 10:56 PM.