View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
Re: 96 LSi being parted out, let me know what you want

Security module works, 40$ shipped works for me, I'll pull it next weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
ABS module under passenger seat, the one with the light that flashes trouble codes. $25.00 shipped to 13669 Ogdensburg, NY.
I have it, It works, how about 40$ shipped... (removing passenger seat will suck cause it's been stuck forward..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawazat?? View Post
Hey Greg,

Do you have a service manual section for sale?

Todd
HAH. I just saw that today in the car.... I've been driving the other one and completely forgot. I'll cut you a deal on it, I'll pay for shipping and you can have it for $0.00 ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520svxmatt View Post
did your fuel sending unit still work. if so let me know how much you want for it

thanks
matt
Yes, I have no idea how much of a pita this will be to remove.... let me figure that out before I come up with a cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STeeL25T View Post
Do you have the black plastic cover piece that runs in front of the alternator and ps resevior? How much?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojoRocket View Post
What kind of shape are the rear deck speaker covers in? I seem to have lost my other contact for a pair. I'd pay $30-40 for the pair if uncracked or broken.

Glenn
Rear deck speaker covers are in perfect shape.... but I have no idea how to remove them... Let me look into that next weekend.

In other news, Engine is pulled. My goal here is to get 3000$ for the entire car. The rebuilt engine alone should be worth that, but seeing as how cheap you can pick up an entire car for, I'd never sell it for that.

Prices for major things are as follows:

Engine: $2k
Transmission: $500
Rear diff: 150
Axles: all four for 100, or 60 a pair.
Bronze Glass: ALL windows 40$, windshield $350 if I have to pull it.
OBDII ECU: $100
TCU: 100$
Brake Calipers: 50$ each

Car chassis: Free with pickup
Most random other parts will need to add up to 40$ to make it onto my "to do list"

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker