View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 06:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to budbaer Send a message via Yahoo to budbaer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
Since there's been no more input, we'll stick with Sunday, June 24th. I PMed Landshark, and got a "definite maybe" for that date. It's less than 2 weeks away now. If it starts to look like a bad day (too many conflicts or a day of heavy rain), then we can push it back a week - which would give JaySVX a chance of making it. We'll meet at the Dormont Pool parking lot again. Either before or after we go to eat, we can drive somewhere that would make a good photo op. One idea I have off the top of my head is the West End Overlook and/or Mt. Washington. I'm not sure how well the views there will work from the POV of their parking lots/spaces. Maybe I'll do some scouting in the meantime. Let me know if you have any other ideas. Please post suggestions for what time we should meet.
I used to live by the West End Overlook and there is no photo ops from the parking lot, at least not with the city in the background. Unless you like the lovely view of the Historic Elliot Crack Houses. Perhaps Mt Washington, it would be cool to have a line of SVXi on Grandview Av with the city skyline in the background. You would have to shoot from across the street, but I think it would make a cool picture. Another idea would be the parking lot between Station Square and the West End Circle, on Carson St, it's got a view of the city and large parking lot to work with.