View Single Post
Old 08-22-2001, 02:51 PM
This account is scheduled to be deleted for inactivity

Send a message via ICQ to cocacola08 Send a message via AIM to cocacola08 Send a message via Yahoo to cocacola08
Cool Great window-n-window story-kinda long

Some time ago.. (I don't know why this just came to me now)

I was driving down the road and got my usual flash of headlights by oncoming cars thinking the fog/driving (whatever)lights were highbeams. I of course flash mine bak at the car. whem the car comes past I noticed it was a sherriff. I saw the brake lights and turn signal and knew he was going to pull me over so i pulled off and got my liscence and registration ready.

cop - When he came up to the window he says, "do you know
why I pulled you over?"

me - "No, sir, I don't"

cop - "Well, did you see me flash my high-beams at you?"

me - "Yes, and I flashed my HIGH-BEAMS, back at you.

cop - "Well, I was trying to get you to turn yours off."

me - "Well, sir, I flashed my HIGH-BEAMS back to show you that
mine were NOT on"

I told him to walk up front and showed him the difference. He came back to the window, and asked for my liscence and registration anyway, went to his car to run the plates and everything. he came back to the car and said, "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." and as he was saying this he tried to hand me the liscence and reg. and shoved them right into the top part of the window. he realsized what he did, and handed them to me and walked back to his car with a, "my god I fell like such a jackass look on his face" I laughed my ass off, and even though it was coming up on 2:30am I still had to drive back where i was coming from and tell the story, It was just too funny.