View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 06:23 PM

Registered SVX
Re: We Are Officially a Ghost Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlephNull View Post
The Fronk-En-Steen in me has its hands full resurrecting the 81 4wd Hatch after 10 years; the mosquitoes are so bad now that it's impossible to do anything outside..
For my part, as to this forum, I have to plead bad etiquette internet and otherwise..my own kids don't hear from me that much more. On that note, happy birthday, Trevor!
Special thanks for the that, somewhat in advance of my 94th. I have been without an SVX for some years but, I regard this forum as in fact more important than the car and its history. Quite why I am unable to explain, but it is somehow due to its totally non commercial background. In some way each post has always included a special personal overtone or ingredient, difficult to pin point but certainly places it above others of its kind.

I understand that sadly, difficulties with finance are currently a cause for concern and therefore could very well be a topic worth raising within this thread. At present the important announcement is rather obscure.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 08-21-2022 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Addition.