View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Just bought car in Denver. Can someone pick me up at the airport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
I'm home. Safe and sound and already in bed. The trip went very smoothly, and aside for a quick 3 hour nap, I was able to drive it straight through.

My impressions of the car:

Fantastic. It has excellent manners on the highway. It's very quiet with the top up. The best seats in the world. It is an absolute torque monster. Keeping it going in a straight line at anything greater than 3/4 throttle is going to take some practice.

Thank you, Ken, for letting me stay at your place. I had a great time, and really appreciate you guys taking me all over town.

The detailing begins tomorrow. Pics to follow!
Congrats on the safe trip home Mike! Did you happen to hit any railroad tracks? Just curious how the cowl shake was on it. I'm guessing they would've had to add a little (actually a lot) more rigidity to it compared to the stock 9-3 conv. If you know that RR track in Manheim, when moving Snobs for the auction I would swear the my teeth would still be chattering when I got to the main lot from hitting that thing in a conv. I definately like the color of it too! Every Viggen I remember seeing was that look at me electric blue color. Now you'll be able to eat some Stangs from redlights and confuse 'em too! Just start a good upper body strength workout for that torque steer!