Thread: dual exhaust???
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 01:57 PM
92 svx lsl marine blue

Wink ok.

thank you. thats exactly what i have been thinkin. the shops down here all wanna chop my exhaust and tear out my cats and do a bunch of stuff to it that i dont aproove of. i'll take some pictures of the suby and send it to you. it sounds amazing and it keeps the hondas from thinkin there fast cause they pull up on the side take one look and one listen and coast on by without hitting the gas cause they know they dont stand a chance. i cant talk to much trash on them though because i just got a new project. it's a 91 integra gs with a b20 out of a crv and a new trans with stage three clutch in it. it's fun dont get me wrong but it dont compare to the svx. you know that. the main reason i started it is because im getting ready to tear down the motor on the svx and i need another car. i only payed 500 for it and am not gonna complain about a 500 hundred dollar drag car. thank you very much for your time concerning my issues i'll get some pics on here to show you guys what i have done. NOWELSY......