View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 08:46 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
I was cruising how from Hew Hampshire on sun afternoon with my girlfriend. My mom and dad, (who I have convinced that my car is one of the greatest ever made) were in front of me. The rain was so bad that I just drove with the windshield wipers off cause they wern't helping. About 20 mins after the boarder and into mass on I-93, I took a little peek into my rearview and couldn't believe my eyes. The whole ride I was saying to myself "I wonder what the laguna blue looks like up close" and guess what. Yep, there she was. I let it pass me so that I could come up on his rear. As he drove by I was not surprised to see a man all dressed up in army cloths and a Semper Fi bumper sticker. He passed my dad, and continued on down the highway. Sorry dad, but I know my place on the highway. The rest of the drive home all the way to the 495 exit, I stayed with him. Even though I couldn't see it to well due to the rain, it was still great cruising down the highway with him. Dam I love these cars!!!!
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.