View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 01:00 AM
Only SVX @ UCF (Cool!)

Send a message via AIM to svxjoe
Question Take a look and tell me what you think...

Check out my personal locker pictures of my 94 SVX LS (FWD). I've just had it totally sanded and repainted back to original color Pearl Green. I also just put some 18" x 7.5 ADR GT Sport Rims (Hyper silver, not your ordinary silver...check it out) with Fulda Z-rated tires on it and painted the rotors aluminum and the calipers to match the body. Other add-ons would be the platinum tint, winshield sticker(recently removed due to 2 tickets- same cop ), recovered interior (matches exterior), replaced headlight lenses (crystal clear!!!) and painted front grille (No more nasty yellow). Things not pictured would be the DynoMax Muffler (little more rumble), totally enhanced sound system with (2) 10"s in the trunk, green-back-up lights, Sidewinder remote start/alarm, and green neon lights all around the underside (picture soon to be loaded). I bought this car about 9 months ago with 56,000 miles on it and I have no complaints. Please e-mail me back with any opinions or comments about my car, critical or negative criticism is very welcomed. Thank-you for your time!
Sincerely,
Joe

P.S. I read the comments about Dan's car, and here's mine.... Truthfully yellow is my favorite and I considered painting my car that color, but didn't have the money for the extra body/paint work involved in painting your car a different color....also I like the hood, it gives the car a more agressive look (just wished it came carbon fiber to take some weight off this "fat" girl). As for me I like the stock spoiler I wouldn't replace it because it compliments the car so well. Any rims are better than the stock rims just as long as they are 17's or bigger, and the finish on the rims should be determined by the color of your car and the look you are trying to achieve--tip: chrome isn't the racing look for imports All in all, I give much props to someone with the will to be different and show their effort!